It has officially been one week. For what you say? Well, it's been one week since I turned 29. YIKES!!! That means I will be 30 in 51 weeks. hahaha! I know, I'm silly. I've been saying for awhile now that I want to stay in my 20's. My body aches and hurts enough now, I don't want it getting older and worse. However the main reason I say this is because I think the 20's are your practive years to being a REAL adult. It's almost like once your 30+ you have to have your crap together. ha! I am an unorganized person, I overbook myself, I can be a bit lazy, I choose fun over responsibility at times. What can I say, I'm a Gemini! My goal on my 29th birthday was to make a list of things I wanted to do and accomplish in my 29th year. Well, I failed at that. It's been a week and I haven't made any lists at all. I think it's because i'm unorganized, this week was busy and I had a lazy day here and there. ha!
I haven't ever been too fond of letting people know many of my personal goals or business goals for fear of humiliation if I don't complete them. Well, here I go. I'm making a list and ya'all get to see it. This is a list of small, large, important, unimportant and silly things I want to do and/or accomplish in the next 51 weeks.
1) Organize my desk at home. File all paper away and create a system to keep it clutter free. Even though I know where almost everything is, it looks sloppy. I say this one first because I'm sitting at this desk and yikes!
2) Be a better mom. Every week I want to do sometype of outing or craft with Dillon.
3) Learn to not worry so much what people think of me. As long as I am happy with what I am doing, what I look like etc. Than I will be happy
4) Fall more in love with my husband.
5) Run a half marathon
6) More landscaping around the house
7) Teach myself to play an instrument
8) Get professional pictures taken of my little family
9) Read a biography
10) KICK INFERTILITY's ASS
I will be posting more, these were the top 10 that came to mind as I was sitting here.