Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Truth Filled Tuesday (and some other random nonsense)

1) I completely forgot about this blog! No literally, up until the other day I have not thought once about this blog since my last post. I forget so many things. Like my lunch that is sitting at home on my kitchen counter... along with 2 clients pictures I was to drop of today.... arggggg. Can I blame this on old age and being a mom?

2) I didn't shower today. I gave myself a "spit" bath and sprayed some water on my hair to make it look like I did something with it.... but in all reality, I rolled out of bed did some chores and was too lazy to take a shower. (Did I put this on my last Truth filled tuesday?) oops.

3) I pretended that I had thousands of dollars in my bank account this morning. Went onto anthropologie.com racked up a HUGE bill in the shopping cart of some SUPER cute items.... then I deleted everything, x'd out of the page and went about my day.

4) I have really poor use of grammar! If you judge me I don't like ya. It aint nice to be mean.

5) I sometimes stand in the mirror and practice my supermodel poses, just in case I'm ever asked to be on the cover of a magazine. I even put my osculating fan in front of me so my hair blows all diva like.

Well I better get back to work. If you want to share 5 truths about yourself that would be kinda fun! Leave a comment with the link to your truths!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment