Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 15 (and 4 days) ;)

pregnancy questionnaire 14 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks and 4 days

How big is baby? According to the pregnancy ap on my phone. The baby is the size of an apple. About 41/2 inches and weighs 1/4lb.

Total weight gain/loss: I am up about 5-8lbs since my per-pregnancy weight. (Much different than the 10-15 lbs I lost with Dillon in my first trimester because of food aversions) I'm not worried about weight though. :) I eat good. And the baby is healthy.

Maternity clothes? Exclusively pants. I love my secret fit belly maternity pants. It's good to let the belly be relaxed and I feel comfy. That's what matters! 

Sleep: I sleep on my stomach and I love it. I am sure that will end soon though as I am starting to feel the bump. :) bummer!

Best moment this week: Dillon is in love with his future baby sister or brother. He likes to put his hands on my belly and I pretend to push my belly out and say the baby is playing with him. He also kisses my belly a few times throughout the day. Yesterday he started telling my what he can't wait to do when his brother or sister is here. Like play monster trucks and ride bikes. :) I love it.

Movement: Every now and then I think I feel a little flutter but I'm not 100% for sure so I kind of "forget about it" :) I've heard/read that you can sometimes feel the baby this early with your second. I am sure within the next couple weeks I'll start to feel her/him.

Food cravings: I haven't really had a specific craving. I like all food.

Food Aversions: None really.

Gender: As of now we are NOT finding out the sex of the baby.

Labor Signs: NONE!! And hopefully not for a long time!!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Round ligament pain if I go from a squatting to standing position to fast. Tired and a heavy belly.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much.  Just energy I guess.

What I am looking forward to: Buying some new baby stuff. (Car seat, stroller, cloth diapers,diaper bag especially)

Upcoming appointments/events:  My middle of the road and last ultrasound in about 4 weeks.

Weekly Wisdom: It's your birth, do what feels most comfortable and don't worry about anyone else.

Milestones: None really this week other than of course... making it to week 15!

Bump Picture: coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment