Monday, September 10, 2012

27 weeks!

How far along?  27 weeks, 4 days (But who's counting)
Total weight gain/loss?  10lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Oh yes! I love them. No muffin top. Eat what I want and I don't have to unbutton my pants. ;)
Stretch marks? Yes, Left over from Mr. Dillon. And now they are looking a bit darker. Yay! (not)
Sleep?  Sleep.... I love it. But I don't get enough. And lately I've been waking up with a bad dream or just waking up wide awake.
Best moment last week? Going on a road trip with my mom to Portland and meeting some amazing photographers. Lots of movement from the baby. Some very uncomfortable and some very cool.
Movement? I feel the baby constantly. This kid is a mover. I seriously don't remember Dillon moving this much. It's cool, but I will admit there are times where it is uncomfortable and I want it to stop... but then when it's not moving I miss it.
Food cravings?  Pretzel with cheese sauce, cheese, juice, fruits, Cherry Limeade from Taco Bell, and most food. ha!
Gender? We dont know. :) :)
Labor signs? I had my first round of Braxton Hicks last week while at the conference.
Belly button in/out? Pretty shallow.... :)
What I miss: Turning over in bed without being uncomfortable and sleeping on my stomach. :) But other than that I love being prego!
What I am looking forward to: My fall baby shower. Fall is my most favorite time of year. MOST FAVE!
Milestones: Every day is a milestone. :)

Other things I wanted to note:
Smells..... I am SO sensitive to smells. At the conference someones breath was so bad I seriously thought I was going to puke. I had great seats so I didn't want to get up and leave. I remembered I had Bath & Body Works yummy lotion and I rubbed in in my nose. Much better than poop breath. :)

Mom and I stopped at Woodburn Outlets and I had to buy something..... in case it's a girl... THE cutest Red christmas dress with a black sparkle shrug. (Hey you never know) And then a cute pair of newborn stretch jeans for a boy or a girl. And a pair of UGG look a likes for a baby. I brought them home and told Dillon. "Wanna see what mama bought the baby...?" "YES!!" So I brought out the clothes and Dillon had the best response. I wish I had it on video. He got a high pitch squeal and said "OH MY GOSH mom that is SO cute, It's so small!" And then I brought out the jeans and he told me they were funny because they are so little. I love that little man, he's going to be a cool Big Brother.

To all the single moms.... I APPLAUD YOU. I have been a single mama (basically) for 6 days out of the week. (husband works out of town) It is stressful. I wish I could give all the single parents a photo session. Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Love you. Love baby girl or boy...precious gift. Can't WAIT for your shower, can't WAIT for December!

    ReplyDelete