Friday, September 23, 2011

A. Age: 29 YIKES!!!


B. Bed size: King. I love it love love it. We used to have a queen, but I like to have my space and I wanted something that when we had kids could fit us all. Morning cartoon time babay!

C. Chore that you hate: Unloading the Dishwasher it doesn't take that long but I hate it. Sometimes I will run it again just to have an excuse not to put them away. I also hate folding clothes.

D. Dogs: One. Miss Maggie. Lab/Chow mix. I hope to get a chocolate or white lab soon.

E. Essential start to your day: coffee definately helps or a shower

F. Favorite color: red and then yellow

G. Gold or Silver: Silver and every once in a great while during the summer if my ski is tan, gold.

H. Height: 5' 5

I. Instruments you play: kazoo. (just joking. none)

J. Job title: Mommy, Wife, (yes those are jobs) Photographer, Payroll and Safety Director

K. Kids: Mr. Dillon and 3 angel babies.

L. Live: Southern Oregon

M. Mother’s name: Laurie

N. Nicknames: Lace

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had my son.

P. Pet peeves: people who chew with their mouth open, smacking. People who smoke in groups of people and around kids. When food is gone and people continue to scrape the plate or bowl with their silverware. Drivers on the freeway who don't get over to the slow lane when you come up on them. I can go on. I have a ton of pet peeves. ha!

Q. Quote from a movie:I don't have a favorite so I'll just write the first one that came to mind. "Nobody puts baby in the corner"

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Two brothers, younger sister and two older step siblings.

T: Time to wake up: Between 6-7 but love to sleep into about 8 or 9. Dillon does too so it's nice when we can.

U. Underwear: Yes always. I don't know how people can not wear them.

V. Vegetable you hate: I like them all.

W. What makes you run late: Me. I'm always late. I take on too much and then am always cramming to fit everything in. Add some procrastination into the mix and I'm late.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: just at the dentist.

Y. Yummy food that you make: homemade hamburgers with ALL the fixin's, French Toast Casserole, Homemade Spahgetti, Blackberry BBQ Chicken, Breakfast Burritos.

Z. Zoo animal: MONKEYS! I can watch them all day. Just ask Ron.

Copy and Paste and do it yourself!! :) Let me know if you did so I can come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment