Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is the whole... I'm not even going to go there. :)

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is...... listening to Bluegrass. I have sat. radio in my SUV and me and my 2 1/2 year old son love to listen to it. He plays the air drums or the air fiddle and I play the air banjo. Most of the time when we get in the car he yels "Turn up the bluegrass!" love it!

3. When I've had a bad day I may swear a little bit. I won't lie. I am hard on myself. I get a little depressed... and then I search the house for food.

4. I'd prefer a baked potato, loaded with the good to chocolate, ice cream or any sweet dessert.

5. Something that makes me nervous is driving through intersections. I don't freak out or anything but I usually say a little prayer in my head that noone will T-bone me.

6. Something worth fighting for is my son. I prefer not to fight. But if I have to put the gloves on.... I will!

7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she's fun! she's a hard worker, she loves her family, she's a good mom, and she loves to help others"

Thank you Krystle for postin this. Working at 3AM and I needed a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment