Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So... finally.... taking the plunge.

Well, here I am. Getting ready to announce to friends that I am now a personal blogger. If you read the post before this you will see that I started it in December. Well actually it was probably 6 months before that, I just never had the guts to commit. I still don't. But I will try. Because I know so many people are interested in reading what I have to write. :) right?

Here's what I can guarantee you?
  1. You will learn that I am a total nerd who sometimes thinks I am really cool.
  2. You will laugh at me.
  3. There WILL be typos and incorrectly spelled words.
  4. I am normal. (I hope)
Here's what I can't guarantee you?
  1. A schedule of when and what I will be posting. I basically stink at any kind of schedule or set times.
  2. That you will always like what I have to post.
  3. That you will someday win the lottery.
Here is a little bit about me. It's always good to know a little bit about the person you are stalking following. ;) (first of all... I do smiley faces often. :) <---see. :) :) :) :)

Okay here we go. Love me or hate me.
Things I ♥
I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love my son, I love my family. (In that order too!)
I love love love photography, the smell of fresh cut grass, the ocean, coffee, pizza, the movie Dirty Dancing, piano music, live music, daydreaming, laying in a hammock, children's laughter, giving gifts, making people smile, staying up late, pretending I can cook, fishing, camping, hiking, horses, waterfalls, reading a good book, bookstores, my 90 yeard old barn, laughing, eating out at good restraunts, playing pinochle (it is not just for old people!) traveling, collecting junk treasures, {loved} being pregnant, being a mommy, ... shall I keep going? I could

Things I do not like
When I am wearing socks and I step in something wet..gag, cocky personalities, when my son wakes up from a nap cranky (like right now, ugh!), when you go thru a drive thru and they don't put any napkins in your bag, when my coffee cup is empty, folding the whites (is it just me or is matching socks horrible!) waiting for something I am excited about, a bruised tailbone (watch out for the metal slide in Ensenada, Mexico) waking up early. (There are more, but I'm in a good mood and don't want to be a Debbie downer.

Things I dream of
Traveling to Italy and Spain, being pregnant again, being a better photographer, building my dream house, running wogging (walk/jogging) farther than 3 miles, owning a house on a lake (well not ON a lake but on the bank of the lake would be incredible, new camera gear, wearing a bikini. :)


Well, I hope you have enjoyed the time you wasted here, :)
Thank you for reading!
Have a blessed day!

Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment