Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Truth Filled Tuesday

Truth be told...
I did not wash my hair today. The reason being I was feeling lazy and did not want to have to brush it and style it. I did shower however!

Truth be told...

I ate a McDonalds Spicy Chicken Sandwhich today. It was gross, I mentally chewed myself out after eating it.

Truth be told...
I continue to paint over my toenail polish because I keep forgetting to take off the old crap.

Truth be told...
I cried during Biggest Loser tonight.

Truth be told...
I purchased bulbs (flowers) last fall to plant. They sat in my garage and have sprouted in the bags while some have molded. I purchased more bulbs (flowers) today. I dug two big holes, poured all the bulbs in the holes, filled them up and called it good. We'll see what happens. (I'll keep you posted)

Truth be told...
I wanted my husband to think I was a good wife by folding all the laundry. (If he were to open my closet and look behind my plastic bin of tanks and T's... he would find the laundry basket with 2 loads of unfolded clothes.)

Truth be told...
I facebook stalked some people today. I know lame. You know you're guilty of it too so hush up.

Truth be told...
I am ending this post and walking to the freezer to finish off the Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream. Good thing our final BL competition weigh in is this Sunday. Bleh!

What's your Truth be told... for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment